These are but a few of the exciting items available for bid! Download The 2012 Centrum Gala Catalog to see every item availabl
- Race aboard an America’s Cup Yacht—the Stars and Stripes or Abracadabra—in San Diego’s Mission Bay on a 2.5 hour excursion.
- Includes three nights at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina, with ocean views, waterfront dining, poolside lounge and eco-friendly spa.
- ALSO includes two American Airlines economy class flight certificates for round-trip air travel.
- Experience subject to availability and weather conditions.
Donors: ABC Auctions
Stay in Mexico at Casa Piazza for 7 luxurious nights
- Ten can enjoy seven days in an 8,000 square foot villa in La Punta, Mexico. This private 5-bedroom, 6.5 bath home, an architectural blend of Mediterranean and Mexican designs, is in an exclusive gated oceanfront community surrounded by Manzanillo and Santiago Bays.
- Sculpted grounds, tiled swimming pool, and two separate outdoor living areas including a 1,600 ft. rooftop palapa with a kitchen, wet bar, dining area and Jacuzzi.
- Ten guests will be attended to by a private chef and a full complement of professional house and grounds staff; all bedrooms have cal-king beds, private balconies, air conditioners & fans.
- Free access to La Escondida’s 800-foot long private beach, a 4-5 minute stroll from villa.
Donors: Mary and Scott Piazza
- Just in time for Christmas shopping; walk to everything in this two bedroom (2 King beds) one bath downtown Seattle condominium.
- Fully equipped kitchen and parking (No pets).
- Friday and Saturday, December 7-8, 2012.
Donor: Renate Wheeler
- Luxury is the name of the game at David and Helen Marriott’s cocktail party on Saturday, March 9, 2013. Fine foods and exceptional spirits abound at this fete for thirty.
- Let your senses soar as you also take in live jazz at the Marriott’s beautiful Queen Anne Seattle home.
- This is a PER PERSON bid and only 30 bidders will succeed so hold up two cards if you’re a couple!
Donors: David and Helen Marriott
Value: $150 per person
- Experience the edgy side of Seattle this December using the mod Hotel Max as your base.
- Spend your day exploring Seattle’s rich musical history at the Experience Music Project. Along with 4 passes to the EMP, you’ll receive a Buddy Guy CD, Taking Punk to the Masses book, and a Theo chocolate bar.
- In the evening get your laugh on with VIP passes to STG’s Louis C.K. show! (Show is on 12/20/12).
Donors: Hotel Max, Experience Music Project, Seattle Theater Group
One Week Stay for Four in Finnie’s Southwest Ireland Home
- Enjoy a stay at this charming private home on Kenmare Bay in southwest Ireland.
- Located 2 hours west of Cork on the Beara Peninsula, this lovely home has 2 bedrooms 2 baths and sleeps 4 comfortably.
- Nearby golfing, fishing, and sightseeing on the beautiful peninsula.
- Mutually agreeable date before October 5, 2013.
Donors: Joe and Cindy Finnie
- Try your hand at clay pigeon shooting over the bay at Jim and Noreen McCarron’s home.
- Game dinner for all included.
- Knowledge of shotgun safety recommended.
Donors: Jim and Noreen McCarron
- Have you ever watched Law & Order and wanted to be part of the action? Here’s your chance!
- Friday, Feb 8, 2013 Dolph & Kelli Conrads host this Chinese New Year themed-murder mystery dinner party .
- The murder occurs before you arrive, the detectives are called … who’s guilty?
- Following an arrest – & it could be YOU…!
- 20 guests will take on the roles of the detectives, lawyers, judge, & jury.
- While all the dramatic action is going on you will be served a sumptuous Chinese dinner –from appetizers to dessert.
- This item will be bid PER PERSON – so hold up your card to be included among the 20 successful bidders. – If a couple, hold up two cards!
Donated by Dolph and Kelli Conrads
Value $100 per person
- Channel an international dance star! This blue paisley scarf was chosen by Mark Morris himself from his personal collection.
- Try it on for a night on the town with two tickets to the Mark Morris Dance Group performance in Seattle next year.
- Complete the experience with an exclusive photo-op with Mark Morris, you, and this fabulous scarf!
Donor: Mark Morris Dance Group
- For over 30 years Anne Hirondelle has been a full-time artist, making sculptural vessels, sculpture, and drawings in her studio in Port Townsend.
- She has exhibited nationally, including one-person and group shows in New York, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Kansas City, Chicago, Scottsdale, and Seattle.
- Her pieces are in myriad private and public collections, including the White House Collection at the Clinton Presidential Library-Arkansas, The Museum of Arts and Design-New York, the L.A. County Art Museum and the Tacoma Art Museum.
- She was the recipient of a NEA grant in 1988. In 2004, Anne was a finalist for the Seattle Art Museum Betty Bowen Artist Award.
- Dimensions: 8 x 9 x 4
Donor: Ann Hirondelle
- Join Centrum’s Executive Director, John MacElwee, on Sunday, January 27 for an afternoon to remember at his home overlooking the Chinese Gardens.
- Live jazz and lively bubbles! And a sumptuous brunch! Let John and his friends entertain you with a private jazz concert as you sip champagne and enjoy.
- 20 successful bidders will be privy to this exclusive event. If you are a couple, hold up two cards.
Donor: John MacElwee
Value: $75 per person
- Experience a uniquely enchanting and a potentially raucous evening on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Savor an authentic and traditional Irish lamb repast.
- Hosted by the Finnie’s and Wickline’s.
- “BEANNACHTAM NA FEILE PADRAIG”
Donors: Joe and Cindy Finnie and Bill and Patti Wickline
Value $ 1,000
- 40 lucky gals will eat, drink, and Line Dance!
- On the evening of Tuesday, October 9, 2012, Centrum’s posse of trustworthy males will collect you, drive you to Anne and Sheriff Dick Schneider’s Barn, and treat you tenderly to all the beer, wine and brats you can hold!
- Line dance instruction will be provided by Chimacum High School PE teacher Tony Haddenham—Kenny Chesney would be proud!
- Our posse members will drive you to your door and bid you a, “Good night, Ma’am!
Donors: Anne and Dick Schneider; Safeway
Value $50 a head; 40 spaces
- Use your certificate at the Bonefish Grill in Bothell for dinner for eight.
- Have it your way!
- Richard Rush, owner, will serve you a full menu tasting, including award winning martinis, appetizers, oak-grilled fish specialties and desserts.
- Or, select as you wish from the menu.
- Gratuity not included.
Donors: Gail Boulter-Burgler and Kevin Burgler
- Get a taste of the culture of Tacoma! Your base is The Hotel Murano and its world-class art collection as you museum-hop your way around town.
- Start at the Museum of Glass, where you’ll bring home the Lino Book, “Maestro,” as a souvenir.
- Then on to LeMay: America’s Car Museum for a peek at their impressive collection of 350 cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
- Finish off by touring the Northwest art collection at The Tacoma Art Museum.
- Package includes one night stay in Tacoma, plus four passes to each of the three museums!
Donors: Hotel Murano, Museum of Glass, LeMay: America’s Car Museum, and Tacoma Art Museum.
- Get away from it all with a cozy night’s stay on the shore.
- Dine on Dos Okies Barbeque, socialize, and watch the sunset. Live music provided!
- Four couples will win! Put up one card per couple.
Donor: Gail Oldroyd
Value: $250 per couple
The question for Dionne’s heroine Stella becomes “….how to get rid of the woman (her ghost mother) once and for all. When another ghost comes on the scene and nearly kills Stella and her friends Nance and Sheldon Richards, they begin to question what is true in the world around them.”
- How would you like to have a character part in this ghostly intrigue?
- The winning bidder will have their first and last name used in a “walk-on” part in Pam Dionne’s second book of the Blue Truth trilogy. How thrilling!
Donor: Pam Dionne
- Invite your friends over for a 4-course Champagne brunch—and you don’t have to cook!
- Simply set the table and make the coffee and the donors will do the rest (even the dishes!).
- Valid on a mutually agreeable date before May 30, 2013.
Donors: Bill Rothert, Macy Galbreath, and Bob & Carol Middelburg
- Own an original Max Grover painting designed by you and the artist!
- Visit the Max Grover Gallery to familiarize yourself with Max’s work, then team up with the artist to realize a painting using a motif or subject matter of your choice.
- Choose between acrylic or Max’s new collage style. Your final piece will measure in at 24”x24”.
- A one-of-a-kind opportunity!
Donor: Max Grover
- Amazing cars, gourmet food, and good fun await!
- Take a leisurely journey along Jefferson County back roads as you enjoy the sights and sounds of the region.
- Drink in the scenery and top it all off with a fabulous picnic!
- Cars will accommodate six guests.
Donors: Lucy Congdon-Hanson and Charlie Hanson
- It’s the iconic kick-off party hosted by Gary Kennedy and Rodney Paul Rochelle!
- Begin with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres while enjoying a private concert by pianist Lisa Lanza.
- Then settle in to a gourmet dinner paired with wines from vineyard owners John and Judy Chiles.
- Finish off the night, digestif in hand, gazing at the North Beach sunset.
- For 30 lucky bidders. Hold up your card to be included; if you are a couple, hold up two cards!
Donors: Gary Kennedy and Rodney Paul Rochelle, and John and Judy Chiles
Value: $100 per person
- One loaf a week of delicious artisan bread for you to pick up.
- A total of 52 loaves baked in this fine Port Townsend bakery.
- Open daily beginning 8 am.
Donor: Pane d’Amore
- Grammy Award –winning composer/arranger and Centrum Artistic Director for Jazz John Clayton will write a short jazz ensemble work (ensemble size to be determined), that will be dedicated to you or someone of your choosing.
- Mr. Clayton will collaborate with you, allowing your ideas and musical preferences to influence the composition. The piece will be performed on the main stage at Jazz Port Townsend 2013 and will be heard throughout the Seattle metropolitan area on KPLU later in the year.
- Your package includes a compact disc recording, framed photo with the artists, and a framed manuscript of the composition autographed by the composer.
Donor: John Clayton
- One-bedroom apartment on the top floor of a quiet, three-story building near Vancouver’s City Hall.
- Easy/quick access by bus to downtown (Vancouver Art Gallery, theatres, shops, Stanley Park, the waterfront), Granville Island, and the University of British Columbia.
- Renovated and full or original local artwork
- Comfortable for a couple with sofa bed for a second couple
- Free on-street parking, bicycle route downtown at door, free tennis courts, 13-acre park with rec center and fitness path, organic supermarket, top-rated restaurants
- Mutually agreeable dates
Donor: Carolyn Canfield
- Two of your cars will stay clean for an entire year with this certificate.
- Get unlimited Uptown Ultimate Washes from The Carwash Inc. Spiffy!
Donor: Brent Shirley and The Carwash Inc.
- Two front row center seat tickets to every 2013 McCurdy Pavilion Centrum performance.
- This package will guarantee you a VIP reserved parking space in the McCurdy parking lot for all the 2013 McCurdy Pavilion Centrum performances. This premier spot is yours for the entire day, even when there are two shows!
- And enjoy a complimentary glass of wine or beer (must be 21+) in the Centrum Beer and Wine Garden
- Check centrum.org for performances, including Voice Works, Fiddle Tunes, Jazz, and Blues.
- You will also receive two t-shirts for each festival and be a guest at the donor receptions held Saturday afternoons.
- Choose any cruise on one of the Holland America Line five-star ships to Alaska, the Caribbean, Mexico, or Canada/New England!
- For up to seven days you and a friend or sweetheart will experience world-class dining, spacious staterooms, elegant surroundings, and extraordinary discoveries.
- Enjoy the pampering of an award-winning crew as you partake in as many—or as few—activities as suite your mood, including the Greenhouse Spa and Salon, cooking demonstrations and wine tastings in the Culinary Arts Center, or simply taking in the scenery on the wrap-around teak deck.
- No expiration date! Call World Cruise Reservations to secure a mutually agreeable date. Airfare to and from departure/arrival ports not included. Does not include taxes, onboard charges, shore excursions or hotel service charges.
Donor: Holland America Line