Jazz Port Townsend is the perfect opportunity to experience excellent musicians, soak up a weekend of jazz in a seaside paradise and participate in a wide array of mainstage and nightclub performances. Artistic Director John Clayton inspires a true sense of family during this special week of events that showcases internationally-known performers in new and unexpected pairings. Jazz Port Townsend has emerged as one of the leading jazz festivals in the nation.
Festival mainstage performances take place in Fort Worden State Park’s 1200-seat McCurdy Pavilion. Jazz Port Townsend also features the popular “Jazz in the Clubs” series, where intimate venues in downtown Port Townsend, WA, come alive with the sounds of jazz.
Jazz Port Townsend Concerts
- Friday, July 29, 7:30pm, McCurdy Pavilion
- Saturday, July 30, 1:30pm, McCurdy Pavilion
- Saturday, July 30, 7:30pm, McCurdy Pavilion
Jazz in the Clubs
- Thursday, July 28, 8pm-11pm
- Friday, July 29, 10pm-12:30am
- Saturday, July 30, 10pm-12:30am