THE FIRST DAY – WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25
- Check in begins at 3:30 at the Centrum office.
- An extensive welcome and orientation session begins at 8:00pm in the Wheeler Theater. We will introduce each of the singers who are on staff, and ask them to sing a little, and to talk about what they’ll be doing during the workshop. We’ll also talk about the workshop schedule, bring any fresh information, and try to get all of your questions answered.
MEAL TIMES – breakfast: 8:15am, lunch: 12:30pm, dinner: 6pm.
- (exception to this – the last meal, Sunday breakfast, is at 8am).
THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY
- 9:00: Vocal Warm-ups
- 9:30 – 10:45: Choice of classes
- 11:15 -12:30: Choice of classes
- 2:00 – 3:15: Choice of classes
- 3:45 – 4:45: Sacred Harp singing, instrumental sessions, wildcard slot.
- 5:00 – 5:45: Open mike
- Each of the faculty will be teaching twice a day, at varying times. All classes are open to all comers.
- Evenings in 204 – faculty led jams, song swaps, dancing, etc.
- 8am – breakfast
- 9am – shuttle leaves for airport from Centrum office.
Detailed class descriptions will be posted soon.