Be you in the marrying mood or simply seeking to celebrate your sweet heart, Fort Worden State Park in Port Townsend has a package of special events to fill your heart
Saturday, February 12th, only $195 per couple + tax.
Your “Experience” includes…
- One night lodging
- Reception style menu “tasting” with the Executive Chef of Bon Appétit
- While enjoying a poetry reading with Janet Jones of internationally renowned Copper Canyon Press!
- Ballroom dance lesson for that “special first dance”
- Guided tour of lodging, ceremony and reception venues at Fort Worden
- Travel back in time while touring the Commanding Officer’s Quarters
End the day with…
- Valentine’s Day Dance at Madrona MindBody
Sunday Morning Hearty Continental Breakfast, followed by a “Write your own marriage vows!” class with Centrum’s own Jordan Hartt!
On the way home…
Enjoy the Red Wine and Chocolate Tour.
Reserve your Fort Worden destination wedding today with a minimum of 75 overnight guests, confirmed no later than 2/13/11, and receive $200 off your final Wedding Account! (This means your Valentine’s weekend is FREE!)
Reserve Now! Contact or call (360) 344-4439!
Package limited to 25 couples only.
No other discount or special may apply.