Fort Worden State Park invites you to savor and learn about all the exciting Olympic Culinary Loop happenings taking place April 19 throughout East Jefferson County.
Don’t miss any of these delicious opportunities!
Tuesday April 19th the Commons at Fort Worden will be humming with a delicious luncheon line-up combining education and great eats! The afternoon features a tour of Chimacum farmstand and cidery, with taste-bud tours of local creamery & cidery products.
You’re invited to join us! Full details are on-line.
- Tuesday, April 19th
- 11:45 – 1PM Lunch & Learn
- 1:30-3PM Tour & Taste (Farmstand and cidery).
- Luncheon & Learn – Fort Worden Commons (directions)
- $16 Lunch & Learn – Fort Worden Commons, Port Townsend
- $3 Tour & Taste – Chimacum Farmstand & Finnriver Farms
Registration: On-line or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-533-0695.