2023 information is still under construction. Below is last year’s info:
The 2022 PTAB workshop will be held Monday August 1 – Sunday August 7
Tuition includes admission to all workshop activities, and all “public” performances.
Proof of being “up to date” with COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for all faculty and participants attending in-person. Many classes will be available for audit online for those not able to attend in-person for whatever reason.
Tuition for this program is $610.
Tuition for youth, 18 and under is $200.
Scholarships are available for those who are not able to afford the full tuition. These operate on the honor system – we ask that those who are able to afford the full tuition, do so. If the full tuition will be a significant financial burden to you, please select scholarship tuition.
Tuition for scholarship rate is $200.
Dorm Room and All Meals $620.
(Choose between Quiet dorm and Jam dorm)
Meals Only $310.
(Sea/Tac – Port Townsend)
Monday August 1st shuttle departs Sea/Tac at 2:PM Pacific Time
Sunday August 7th shuttle departs Port Townsend at 9:00AM Pacific Time
- Shuttle Round/Trip $110.
- Shuttle One-Way $55.
CHARTER SCHEDULE & INFO
1. Please schedule your flight to arrive at least one-half to one hour before the shuttle is to leave SeaTac airport.
2. The shuttle trip takes at least 2 1/2 hours, so schedule your return flight relative to departure time from Port Townsend.
When you arrive at SeaTac:
The KITSAP AIRPORTER will depart from the ground transportation lot. Your program management team will reach out with charter details closer to the workshop. A few things to remember:
1. Please check in with the Centrum coordinator before getting on the bus!
2. If you signed up for the shuttle but are not going to take it for some reason, please let the program manager know so we are not looking for you at the airport! 360-385-3102.
3. If there is a problem with your connection, call Centrum at 360-385-3102.
4. Chartered bus service is available to registered workshop participants. The bus from SeaTac Airport will drop off in Port Townsend in front of the Centrum office at Fort Worden for check-in. The departing bus from Port Townsend will leave from the Centrum office (223 Battery Way).
Registration: Register online.
Refund policy: A non-refundable $100 deposit is required to hold your space and goes toward your tuition. non-refundable deposit for Youth and Scholarship rates is $50
Full payment is due by June 1, 2022. Your deposit is non-refundable but your remainder payment is fully refundable until that date. There are no refunds after June 1, 2022.
Under 18: Centrum encourages young blues musicians to attend the workshop. Blues participants under 18 years old will be required to review a Centrum Student Contract and be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If staying in the dorm, parent or guardian must also stay in dorm.
Please contact program manager Mary Hilts at email@example.com or (360)385-3102 x116