However, Bon Appetit is pulling out all of the stops this year and has put together an incredible Easter Brunch menu showcasing an amazing variety of fresh and local food from Jefferson County.
Brunch will be held April 8,from 10am – 2pm at the Fort Worden Commons. Price for the meal is $21.95 for adults; half price for children 4-8; free for eaters under the age of 4.
On the menu:
- Pan d’Amore breads and pastries with house-made jams.
- Mt. Townsend Creamery cheeses.Poached Cape Cleare salmon.
- Roasted Dharma Ridge Farm potatoes.
- Carved prime rib.
- Blackberry and honey glazed ham.
- Roasted vegetable quiche.
- Organic oatmeal waffles with warm maple syrup.
- Cheese blintzes wtih warm fruit compote.
- Locally grown vegetables, grains, and salad greens, homemade dressings, and all your Easter favorites.
For reservations or more information, please contact Bon Appetit at 360-344-4446.