information for buyers & ticket holders
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
You can purchase tickets online for Centrum events via our secure online ticketing system. For reserved seating events you’ll see a real time chart of available seats and prices, and you’ll have options to print at home, receive by mail, or pick up at the Box Office Will Call window.
Want to purchase tickets by phone? Speak with Centrum’s ticket agents at: 1-800-746-1982
7:00am – 3:00pm Monday through Friday
7:00am – 2pm Saturday and Sunday
(except some holidays)
Online and phone sales are closed at midnight before each event!
Ticket sales resume at the venue box office one hour prior to show time.
All times are Pacific Standard Time. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
A Few More Things You Might Like To Know:
- Is there a fee for purchasing tickets online or over the phone?
- No hidden ticket fees, no matter how you purchase! The only fee you will pay is for postage and handling if you choose to have your ticket(s) mailed to you.
- For accessibility and mobility needs please contact the Centrum office Monday through Thursday between noon and 4pm at 360 385-3102 ext110. Our box office staff will be pleased to accommodate your needs to the best of our ability. Our lines are very busy, so please leave us a message if prompted.
- Assistive listening devices are available at all McCurdy Pavilion and Wheeler Theater events.
- Free parking, including handicap accessible parking, is available near the venue. You will be directed to concert parking areas upon arrival. Centrum encourages you to purchase a Discover Pass in support of Washington State Parks, but the pass is not required to attend.
- Guests 18 years of age and under are free at most events, but reservations are necessary to guarantee space. If you are between 15 and 18 years old please present a picture ID at the door.
- Beer and Wine Garden patrons should have ID ready to show.
- Pets are not permitted inside the venue gates. Service Animals are always welcome. Disruptive animals will not be permitted.
- Bikes may be walked in and left along the fence line, riding is not allowed once inside the gates.
- Gift certificates or other special passes must be redeemed at the Centrum office at least 48 hours in advance of the event.
- Programs and artists are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Box Office Hours:
12:00pm – 4:00pm Monday through Thursday
Hours may vary on holidays and performance days