It’s a Port Townsend tradition! Free Fridays at the Fort, Centrum’s popular lunchtime concert series, takes place on the lawn of the Nora Porter Commons at Fort Worden State Park.
Performances begin at 12pm and last until 1pm, and are free. In the rare event of inclement weather, alternative plans will be posted on the Centrum website.
- June 29, 2018 – Voice Works Showcase
- July 6, 2018 – Fiddle Tunes Festival Showcase
- July 13, 2018 – Uncle Bonsai
- July 20, 2018 – Jack Dwyer
- July 27, 2018 – Jazz Port Townsend Participant Big Band led by Clarence Acox
- August 3, 2018 – Port Townsend Acoustic Blues Festival Showcase
Sponsored by Steve and Cheryl Rafoth, First Federal, Autoworks, and KPTZ 91.9 FM